Wednesday, April 6, 2016

E - Eggses

This post is a part of the A to Z Challenge. This year I have decided to go themeless. Each day I will post about whatever topic pops into my head. The result of this spontaneity is anyone's guess. Thanks for coming along for the ride.

E is for eggs. As in, we have way too many of the darn things. My wife decided that we need to raise chickens. My dad has had chickens for a while now and she decided she wanted some, too. So we now have 15 chickens.

I like eggs. They are great scrambled, boiled, and deviled. Not all at the same time. The eggs we don't need, I sell at work. (Got plenty available. Reasonably priced!)

Did you know chickens lay eggs every day?! Not every one of them most days, but enough. We get over a dozen eggs a day. Every day. And we're about to get 20 more chickens from my dad. Yep. 20 more chickens. We're going to have close to three dozen eggs each day. Did I mention we sell eggs?


No comments:

Post a Comment