Friday, April 1, 2016

A - Ack! THBBFT!

It's time to kick off the A to Z Challenge. As I said in my introductory post yesterday, there is no theme this year. I'm themeless and lovin' it! So let's jump right into it.

The letter A is for "ACK! THBBFT!"

If you don't understand that reference, I can only weep for you. You have missed out on one of the greatest comic strip characters of all time. Those who do recognize the quote know that I'm referring to the one and only Bill the Cat from Bloom County, by Berkeley Breathed. Never before has a dead cat added so much life to any art form. I must say that Bill was surprisingly active for a dead cat. I guess no one ever told him he was dead, so he just kept on living his life the way he wanted. Hey, he's a cat. What do you expect? They do what they want, when they want, how they want. Death? Merely an inconvenience.

The Cat is dead! Long live the Cat!!


After looking this over, this would have probably been a better post for B. Oh well, then I couldn't have emphasized ACK!

And that's it for the letter A. We'll see you again tomorrow when I wander off the rails into B territory with no map, compass, or GPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment