Monday, April 21, 2014

R - Red sings... what again?

I've only got a few minutes to get this one written, so no detailed intro. Let's get started.

Love
Red - Red is one of the few Christian bands these days that really know how to rock out. I prefer hard rock and metal, so I have trouble finding a lot of Christian music I can really jam to. Red knows how to bring the hard stuff but stay on-message. I like that about them. What is my favorite song by Red? I have no idea. I can't name a single song of theirs. I'll know it when it comes on the radio, though. They rock.

Hate
Ricky Martin - Livin' La Vida Shoot Me! It was a fun song when it first came out. It had a good beat and you could dance to it. Then the radio DJs killed it. And the video VJs. And everyone at the mall singing it 'cause it was stuck in their head. This may be the most overplayed song of all time. I'm pretty sure it was talk radio!

Hate to Love
Rammstein - As I said, I love heavy metal and hard rock. So it stands to reason I would really dig German industrial music. Well, I don't know about that, but I do love Rammstein's music. Why do I hate that? Because they make Queen look normal. These guys are insane. But I guess I should expect that from German anarchists.

Who do you love, hate, and love to hate (or hate to love)? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment