Monday, March 3, 2014

A to Z Challenge 2014

I had so much fun doing the A to Z Blogging Challenge last year that I've decided to go for it again. What is the A to Z Challenge? I'm glad you asked. It is an attempt to write a new blog post for each day of April (except Sundays) for each letter of the alphabet. April 1st is "A", the 2nd is "B", and so on.

This year, there's a big difference in my posts. I will be following a theme for the whole month. What is the theme? Well, you have to wait. You can find out on March 21st. See the picture in the sidebar about the A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal. That's the day everyone reveals what their theme will be for the month. Clever, huh?

See you back here on the 21st. Until then, I may or may not have something else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment