Friday, March 21, 2014

A to Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

That's right, it's time to reveal my theme for this year's A to Z Blogging Challenge. Cue the balloons, the band, the dancing girls, and whatever other exciting grand announcement merriment, brouhaha, and hullabaloo gets you going.

But first, this is a blog hop, so hop on over and check out some other blogs. After you read this one of course.

 A-Z Challenge Theme Reveal BlogFest


This year's theme is...

Music I love, hate, and love to hate (or hate to love).

I know what you're thinking. That's amazing, that's brilliant, that's... what is that? For each day of the challenge, I will come up with a song or band for that letter that I love, one I hate, and one that I love to hate (or hate to love, whichever is easier for that letter). It should be an interesting trip through the musical archives as I try to come up with all three for every letter. I can already think of a couple of letters that may be problematic, but we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment