Tuesday, April 9, 2013

H - Help Me!

As I look forward to Camp NaNo this summer (I skipped the one this month), two words come immediately to mind: help me! For Camp NaNo, I am going to do something a little different. For NaNoWriMo 2011 and 2012, I wrote books one and two of the Dogs of War trilogy. I plan to write book three for NaNoWriMo 2013. I decided I wanted to go a different direction for Camp NaNo.

At this point, I know that I want to write from a first person present point of view. I even know the ending. The only things I don't know are the title, the characters, the setting, and the plot. It's a good thing I've got until July to figure those out.

4 comments:

  1. First, Good Luck and Second, Wow, two books and now onto a third? That is great, I could never write a novel. Again, popping in from A-Z Challenge, Lucy from Lucy's Reality

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to do it this year too. So scared! Good luck with everything.

    Happy A through Z posting.
    pensuasion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck figuring it all out! You are ambitious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Title: Jericho Spies Like Us
    Characters: Bubba, Zeke, Rahab, Joshua, etc.
    Plot: A daring mission to spy out Jericho for conquest of the Promised Land, carried on by two somewhat dependable and definitely expendable Israelites.
    Setting: Jericho

    ReplyDelete