Thursday, April 4, 2013

D - Dogs of War

D is for what else? Dogs of War, my NaNo novels from 2011 and 2012. I still need to finish the first edit of Dogs of War and need to finish the first draft of Dogs of War: Infiltration (BTW, the second book's title was changed from Dogs of War: Havoc). My beta readers were expecting to have Dogs of War by the end of December. I had planned to finish Infiltration by the end of January. Why are they not done, yet? See yesterday's "C" post for all the explanation you need. Gold medal, baby!

4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I'm stopping in for the A-Z Challenge! "Writing is fighting" as Michael Connelly told me at a reading once. Good luck with your "Dog" Fight!
    Alicia from newhousegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Dogs of War: Infiltration" has now become "Dogs of War: Procrastination"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Dogs of W...ell, maybe later."

    ReplyDelete