Friday, March 29, 2013

A to Z Challenge

Since I don't have enough going on these days, I've decided to add one more thing to me To Do list. I'm doing the A to Z Challenge. What is it? I'm glad you asked. The A to Z Challenge is an attempt to write 26 blog posts in the month of April. Each day (except Sundays) starts with a different letter of the alphabet. April 1st is A, the 2nd is B, etc. More details are available at the link on the right side of the page.

Be sure to check back here on April 1st for the first post - Letter A. I've begun prewriting some of my posts and scheduling them to go live on the correct date. So far, they are quite random and cover a wide array of topic. While you are here, check the bottom of this page for the list of other participating blogs. Check out a few that look interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment