Monday, August 15, 2011

Welcome to the Mongoose Den!

Welcome to the Mongoose Den where you'll find all kinds of thoughts, ramblings, and meanderings about whatever happens to cross my mind today. I don't know how often I'll update the blog or what I'll write about, so we're all in this together. Being a husband and father of four, working a full-time job, and being an elder and teacher at the synagogue doesn't leave much time for extraneous items like blogging, but I'm going to do my best.

This is my first blog, so I'll be learning as I go. It took me about an hour and a half just to decide on a look for the blog. I'm still not sure if I like it, so don't be surprised if it changes often. For now, I'll just see how it goes and make adjustments as needed. This is mostly an experiment and practice to get used to blogging before we go live with the B'nai Israel Messianic Assembly blog. That one will need to be more professional, so I need to work out the kinks here. I may post some Torah studies before the new one is live. Feel free to comment on any post and let me know how I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment